Our Affiliate Program Policy
As our affiliates, we will do our best to treat you with fairness and respect you deserve, so hopefully you can do the same for us. Our affiliates are very important to us, so this agreement has been created with you in mind and to protect the good name of our brand, so please take the time to go through this agreement.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OHBOEYS AFFILIATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions in this affiliate agreement before you join our program. Each Affiliate is responsible for verifying that their employees, agents and contractors abide by the terms and conditions in this agreement.
As used in the below Terms:
- "We", "us" and "our" refers to OhBoeys and our respective brand
- "You" or "your" refers to the Affiliate;
- "Our website" refers to the OhBoeys brand website which includes www.ohboeys.com.au
- "Your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website;
- "Program" refers to the OhBoeys Affiliate Program.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
This Agreement shall not be interpreted to create any employment relationship or partnership between OhBoeys and you. You shall provide services for OhBoeys as an independent contractor only. In any respect, you do not have the right to bind OhBoeys into any agreement nor be considered to be an agent of OhBoeys. You must first be approved by OhBoeys to join our Affiliate Program.
We will review your website and/or social media presence after receiving your application and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application. We use Refersion to track and manage our affiliates. Successful applicants will be able to login to our affiliate dashboard on the Refersion platform to keep track of affiliate’s progress.
Your participating website(s) must not:
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into our Affiliate Program, we will generate referral links for you via email you have provided for us. Your acceptance in our Affiliate Program means you agree to the following;
- You will only use linking code obtained from the Refersion affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. Your website must not in any way create the impression that it is representing OhBoeys.
- You must not redirect links or try to hide or manipulate the source of the original links provided. Failure to comply will lead to your pending commissions be rejected and your account will be cancelled permanently.
Use of any of our brand terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited (i.e. www.ohboeys.website.com or www.ohboeys-coupons.com).
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
OhBoeys will prepare banner advertisements, button links, text links and/or other graphic or text for you to use on your advertising channels. You shall not alter these promotional materials unless you have prior written consent from OhBoeys. All marketing materials are the solely owned by OhBoeys.
All email campaigns must be sent on your behalf and must first be submitted to us for approval before being sent.
These general guidelines are applicable when promoting on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and others;
- You are allowed to promote offers to your own audience, which permits you to use your affiliate links or coupon code on your social media page.
- You are PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links or coupon codes on OhBoeys social media page in order to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You are PROHIBITED from running social media advertisements using our brand “OhBoeys”
The commission payable in exchange for displaying our promotional materials and for your compliance with our terms and conditions is calculated based on the final sale amount of the product. Tax and shipping costs will not be included in the commission calculation.
The base commission percentage is 20%, but the amount may be higher based on your performance and your ability to generate sales. Top performers may be rewarded up to 40%. The percentages of the rewards are subjected to change at any time by OhBoeys.
OhBoeys shall keep accurate and up-to-date records of the data used to determine the total amount of Commissions owed to you using the Refersion software. These records are available to you through the affiliate login at www.refersion.com. Any discrepancy between the amount of commissions owed according to these records and the actual amount of commissions paid to you will be rectified by OhBoeys within 14 days upon encountering such discrepancy.
All commissions are held for 30 days to protect OhBoeys in the event of any charge-back that may occur during that period. Commissions that mature after 30 days will be payable to you within the first week of each month. Payments are made to you via your Paypal account.
In any event that you breach this agreement, OhBoeys have the right to terminate this agreement within 30 days of such breach. In this case any payable commissions accumulated will be forfeited and OhBoeys will not be liable to pay such commission to you.
In any event that we suspect you may be violating our terms and conditions, we expect you to respond in a timely manner as we may ask you for clarification or more information. Below are violations of our communication policy;
- You are not cooperative, intentionally vague or found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within 14 days and after multiple attempts to contact you with the contact information you have provided for us.
- You cannot validate the source of your sales to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above applies, we deserve the right to set your commission to 0% and suspend you from the program until further clarification and communication can be established. We understand that you may not be aware of the violation due to certain automated processes, however we expect each affiliate to ensure that they can actively address issues that may arise and adhere to the terms and conditions of our program.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless OhBoeys from any claim, lawsuit, action, complaint or any other costs arising out of your negligence and breach of our agreement. You shall also indemnify and hold harmless OhBoeys from any claim, lawsuit, action, complaint or any other costs arising out of the use or misuse by you of our Promotional Materials.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of its relationship with OhBoeys under this agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be "Confidential Company Information". You may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from OhBoeys.
This agreement can be terminated by either party at any time for any reason. The terminating party must give written notice via email to the other party at least 14 days prior to the date of termination.
OhBoeys shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by you arising out of your relationship with us as set forth in this agreement. OhBoeys shall not withhold any taxes form the commissions paid to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OhBoeys shall not be responsible for any loss or profits or costs or any damages arising out of any loss, suspension, interruption of services or termination of this agreement, misuse of the Promotional Materials or the performance of services under this agreement.